I have been nominated for the Liebster Award from Hannah at http://thehandmadehippie.wordpress.com/2013/03/28/liebster-award/!
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
Choose eleven new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
Create eleven new questions for the chosen bloggers.
Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
Each blogger should post eleven random facts about themselves.
No Tag Backs!!
My 11 Random Facts:
My favorite animal is the otter, really cute.
I am obsessed about finishing, I am the only Quilter I know with less than 5 projects unfinished, I like to think of them “nearly done.”
I really want a studio.
I love hazelnut chocolate and coffee.
My wardrobe contains 80% navy colour
I broke a bone in my right arm pretending I was in the Olympics in my backyard when I was 10!
I wanted to name my first born something that people wouldn’t shorten and we all call her Han, Hannahbanana etc!
I want to travel every year and buy a Christmas decoration from every where I go.
I don’t buy fabric without a project in mind.
I love to cook and if I could live on dessert and not get fat I would.
I love my Beagle.
My Questions from Hannah:
1. What’s your favorite season of the year: Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall? Summer! I love the heat, the fresh food, and the sunshine! Autumn, it’s the best time of year where I live.
2. What’s your favorite wild animal species? The platypus, it’s a weird animal and I’ve seen one several times in the wild.
3. Would you rather live in the mountains, dessert, jungle, valley, or near the ocean?Anywhere that’s green, but preferably the mountains!
4. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My jeans.
5. If you could create any flavor of ice cream what would it be? Caramel Easter egg.
6. What are 3 of your favorite items in your purse right now? Hand sanitiser, iPod and phone.
7. What’s the last book you read? Vampire Diaries
8. Which do you prefer to wear, heels or tennis shoes? Tennis shoes, my heel days are over.
9. What’s your favorite food? Mashed potatoes, cinnabons, pumpkin soup there are heaps of things, I love Mexican too.
10. If you had only two lifestyle choices to choose from and you had to choose only one- Which would you choose: #1 Living in the country raising chickens, milking a cow, and growing a garden (OR) #2 Living a busy city life in the city, calling for a taxi for transportation and ordering out to eat most of the time ? Definitely number 1. I’ve always wanted to live on land, as long as I didn’t have to go to work and could stitch whenever I wanted to.
11. Sweet or Salty? sweet all the way.
This is hard, I’m only new and don’t know too many that are under 200 subscribers.
Laura at http://thelittlestitcher.blogspot.com
Faye at http://fayesplace.wordpress.com/ Stitcheroo My Darling
52 weeks – http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/44793236/
Lillian’s cupboard http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/1726520/
Cloud CouCou Crafts http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/45538567/
WInstons window http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/47241917/
My questions are
What is your favourite cotton brand?
Would you want to see into your future?
Would you want to give up work for your hobbies?
What is the last movie you loved?
If you could have dinner with anyone who would it be?
Hand quilt or machine quilt?
What is in your wardrobe you can’t live without?